The wellbeing team can support you and help keep a bright healthy smile.
We offer a range of services
- Support Health Visitor assessment clinics with child oral health packs and oral health family support.
- Supervised toothbrushing programme NICE2SMILE in nursery settings and special educational needs schools.
- Toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste packs to accompany a St Helens Wellbeing Service programme delivered in St Helens primary schools.
- Training for early year’s staff, health visiting teams, school teams, care staff, vulnerable groups, and a range of health professionals.
- Provide educational resources to loan for primary and secondary schools, nurseries, care homes, vulnerable groups and colleges.
- Oral Health advice and support for young people
- Emergency dental packs for vulnerable people
- Work with local dental teams to promote oral health within their practices.
- The Oral Health team support a number of local and national campaigns and community based events throughout the year.
How do I access the service?
Telephone 01744 371111 or Email email@example.com
A member of our friendly team will be in touch.
Or visit our web site for up-to-date information about the service