Stepping Up Standing Out! (volunteering opportunities for young people)
Its your time to stand out!
Are you considering volunteering but are unsure whether it would be worthwhile? St Helens Council Public Health team have created a number of volunteering opportunities to really boost your CV. Our volunteering opportunities aim to help you to develop transferable skills, for you to use wherever your future may take you.
What skills could you develop? What are the benefits for you?
- Experience working with young people and health professionals
- Skills in health promotion
- Communication skills
- Free training and networking opportunities
- Increased self-confidence
- Improved writing skills
- Make new friends
- Improve your social skills
- Give your CV/college/UCAS application the edge that others may not have
Looking for something different?
If volunteering in an area related to health and wellbeing isn't for you, don't worry. There are many other volunteering opportunities for young people in St Helens take a look at the related pages and useful links section on this page to explore what is on offer!