Teenage Advice Zone
At TAZ we can help you with all aspects of your sexual health.
If you are aged between 13 and 19, we can offer you FREE:
- Contraception (contraceptive pill, implant, injection and condoms)
- Emergency Contraception (the Morning After Pill) to prevent unwanted pregnancy (available for up to 5 days after unprotected sex)
- Pregnancy testing and guidance on your options and next steps if you think you may be pregnant
- Testing for some STIs, including Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea (you will need to go to the GUM clinic at St.Helens Hospital if you need a test for other STIs, but you can come to us first and we will point you in the right direction).
- Information, advice and guidance about ANYTHING to do with sexual health, including questions about relationships, puberty and body changes. There's no such thing as a silly question!
- You can also use your at TAZ.
Monday to Friday: 3.00pm - 5.00pm
Saturday: 12.30pm - 2.30pm
TAZ, The Millennium Centre (First Floor), Corporation Street, St.Helens Town Centre, WA10 1HJ (near the bus station)