Listen to my story
Listen to my story is a campaign designed to tackle Child Sexual Exploitation. This specially designed website helps educate young people of how to recocgnise the signs of sexual exploitation and how to get help and support.
- Do you feel you, your friend or someone you know may have been sexually exploited?
- would you like someone to talk to for advice?
Remember, abuse is never your fault. Abusers are very clever at making you feel it is your fault.
They may ask you to keep what is happening a secret.
It is not your fault and you will not get into trouble for reporting it.
Do not be afraid to speak out whatever situation you are in.
There are lots of ways you can report abuse:
- Call Child line on 0800 1111
- You can make a report by calling Merseyside Police on 101
- If your life or the life of someone you know is in immediately danger, dial 999.
You can make a report to the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) by visiting www.ceop.police.uk